Last Updated on
A quiet blender is rather an oxymoron than something you would likely enjoy in your daily life without compromising on power and the end result.
Though many acknowledge the fact above, a rough night, too much partying or maybe the baby that hardly slept during the night make the perspective quite attractive.
Of course, you shouldn’t compromise power for a more silent model! The ideal situation would be to find a balance so continue reading this post if you are looking for the best, most quiet blenders.
Most Quiet Blender Models
Commercial Grade, Quiet Blenders
This Hamilton Beach model is the closest you get to a commercial blender experience without breaking the bank. The two-piece sound shield minimizes blending noise, even when using frozen ingredients. The product gets bonus points for the 4 Program settings Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean. Finally, the 1500W power motor facilitates the customized experience and smooth results.
- Quieter than a traditional blender without compromising power
- Removable, two-piece sound shield
- 1500 W motor power, Speed Control from 3,000 RPM to 18,000 RPM
- Glass jar, stainless steel blades
- 4 Program Settings Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean
- The blender’s generous proportions can make it harder to maneuver and store
Vitamix is like an urban legend in the blenders world. If you are serious about your smoothie diet, want to up your kitchen’s vibe or simply love nice, shiny, professional appliances this is a top choice.
The model uses a plastic cover to dampen the noise and manages to secure a comfortable environment for both your staff and customers or the household, whatever the case.
- Versatile: Featuring 6 program buttons, 34 optimized programs, and 93 variable speeds, the Quiet One Blender ensures its users can make exactly what they want
- Easy to use
- the blades are non removable and can make cleaning annoying
- Steep price
Thick and strong that is what comes to mind when first checking out a Blendtec blender. The Pro 800 is capable of achieving 3.8 peak horsepower and operates with precision at 11 pre-set speeds. A sealed sound enclosure lets you operate your blender at a significantly reduced volume.
- Blunt Blade made from cold-forged, hardened steel. It is up to ten times stronger than other blender blades. Bonus: it can be touched and cleaned without injury.
- Easy Interface
- Processes hot food
- Patented WildSide+ jar features a unique fifth side, making it perfect for bigger, faster blends.
- Can be tricky to store
Besides saving up space, the Vremi hand blender has a quiet operation even at the highest speed. It has 8-speed options and a decent, 350-watt motor which does a good job with smoothies, soups, beating and whisking different ingredients. It is not recommended for ice. The 20-ounce travel bottle in BPA-free plastic is handy for when you want to enjoy your smoothie to go.
- Great price
- Includes 4 stainless steel blades for beating and whisking storage kit
- Long stainless stem can be used in deep pots
- Challenging to store, can’t be stored upright very easily: but it takes less space than the traditional blenders
- Not so powerful
- The construction seems a bit fragile
Another small but impressive model is this personal blender by Epica. It has a 250- watts power motor that develops 23,000 RPM to make sure you can enjoy perfectly blended purees, soups, cocktails, dips and sauces. The 20-ounce to-go mug with sealable lid is great for when you want to enjoy the mix outside your home.
- Great price
- Easy to clean
- It blends frozen food decently well
- Small size: not fit for a large family or parties
- It is not ideal for green smoothies: though it blends them you can find recognizable bits of leaf in there