If you do not have a lot of counter space or live alone, you can always opt for a small blender. With so many options on the market, you can definitely find one that suits your needs.
Among the different types of mixers available, two categories stand out: a hand blender or a traditional blender. If really small is what you are after, a hand blender can be just the thing for you. This is a simple rod that has two to three attachments for different uses such as cutting, mashing and shuffling. They are extremely compact and ideal for someone who does not want to loose any counter or closet space and also does not need to mash or chop really hard items: ice cubes, leafy greens, etc.
The other best, small blender option is to buy a compact, standing model. A small mixer would typically be one that has a 1-liter container as opposed to the 3-liter containers of the large models. This mixer style would be the best solution for you if you plan to make drinks like smoothies, raw food drinks or margaritas when crushing ice and raw vegetables is essential.
Check out the post below for the best small blender models!
Ninja Master Prep brings to the table 400 watts of power, capable of blasting through frozen ingredients and more starchy veggies and a wide range of accessories to make your experience really smooth: 48 oz. pitcher, stacked blade assembly, pitcher splash guard, 16 oz. chopper bowl, chopping blade assembly, chopper splash guard. With the help of this small blender, you can effortlessly chop, mix, blend, whip and grind which makes it a helpful addition to any kitchen.
- Efficient and handy
- Great accessories
- It does not have that sleek, professional blender look
- It does not have the best results with ice cubes
Magic Bullet is a very popular household appliance. This 11 piece, labor saving device tackles down any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less. It chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more and the 10 Second Recipes Book that accompanies the package is very helpful.
- #1 Best Seller in
- It blends and mixes pretty well
- Sleek, stainless steel design
- Does not perform so great on ice cubes or frozen fruits
- Does not chop (onion, carrots) so good
Ideal for a quick, nutritious breakfast the Hamilton Single Serve Blender allows the user, after blending, to take the jar off the base and hit the road. Enjoy double benefits: the convenience of a personal blender and on-the-go sipping with the help of a container that fits most car holders.
- Travel lid lets you drink from the jar
- Blend and drink in the same jar for less mess
- Compact storage: jar stores upside down and cord wraps around base
- Convenient but underpowered
This is a best seller in personal blenders category. Though small, the 250 watts motors develops up to 23,000 RPM ensuring anything you put in your mini-blender gets pulverized. It is great for making purees, soups, cocktails, dips and sauces. The take along, lightweight bottle fits most car cup holders and it is completely dishwasher safe.
- safely processes and holds foods at temperatures ranging from -40° to 175°F.
- 250-watt motor, an amazing 23,000 RPM and 4 super-sharp, surgical quality stainless steel blades
- secure shut-off which prevents the motor from running unless the jar is attached
- a drawback would be the jar’s small opening which makes adding some ingredients to the mix a bit challenging
- not ideal for ice cubes or frozen fruit smoothies
This inexpensive, personal blender allows the user to prepare a smoothie or shake right in the sport bottle: clean and convenient. It does a good job with blending ice and fresh/frozen fruit and veggies as long as there is enough liquid in the mix to help the stainless steel blades reach the ingredients. More colors available.
- blending directly into the sport bottle, you’ll have less mess and less to clean up
- 250-watts motor, pretty decent for a personal size blender
- Built-in, resettable fuse will revive the motor in 15 minutes should it overheat
- Recipes included in the instruction manual
- The rubber that connects the blade to the base gets worn down and eventually will not make a connection unless you make sure the base is attached properly before plugging the blender in
A generous set of accessories and a great price make BELLA personal size blender a very attractive buy. It has 2 stainless steel set of blades: one for vegetables/fruits and one for chopping seeds, nuts, spices and even coffee beans. Dishwasher safe cups make cleaning a breeze. The included recipes manual comes in handy when you run out of ideas.
- 240 Watts power motor
- Two 16 ounce cups and one 8 ounce cup
- Attractive price
- It is a bit loud
- seals and lids don’t seem to fit tightly so double check if you want to take smoothies to go