Every parent wants the best for their little ones and when it comes to food, particularly at young ages, the challenges are many! Choosing between trade food or home made food has been a dilemma in the past years. While the baby food you buy at the supermarket is not necessarily bad, it is preferable that you make your own, with fresh ingredients and fewer preservatives, salt and sugar. You control exactly what goes in, the price is often better and you can also make larger quantities and store it in the freezer up to 3 months. All you need is a good blender and baby food containers.
Check out the following post to decide upon the Best Blender for Baby Food!
Magic Bullet’s fans will appreciate the versatility and the ease of use of the Baby Bullet System. It provides you the perfect, cost-effective way to offer your baby fresh food. The containers and storage cups are very handy. The bonus cookbook is very helpful too: it tells you what foods you should be introducing every month, talks about best starter foods, foods to avoid, lists of common allergens, feeding schedule per month, amounts, etc.
Beaba have put their 25 years of experience in the baby food makers industry to work and came up with this ambitious model. The Babycook Pro saves time and money and it is capable of making 17 servings of delicious, healthy food in 15 minutes. It is wonderful that it also steams the food not only blend it making the whole process a lot easier!
- Prepare fruits, vegetables, meat or fish from raw to any stage baby and toddler food in 15 minutes
- Unique, one-handed operation
- Patented steam heating system
- A large 4.7 cup bowl with graduation markings
- Narrow footprint and removable cord for easy storage
- Spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter and recipe/menu booklet included
- Stainless steel water reservoir
- BPA, Lead and Phthalate free
- Designed in France
If you look after a superlatively efficient blender for baby food this compact Conair is the right choice! Accordingly to Conair’s great reputation in the industry of food processors, this model delivers great results and it is convenient and space saving! The 3 in 1 design (steamer, blender and bottle warmer) makes it the best partner for a busy mom.
- Steam, chop/pureé and bottle warmer functions;
- 4-cup work bowl
- Patent-pending Blade lock System holds the blade in place while pouring
- Steam blade creates even steam distribution for quicker, more efficient results
- Bowl seal to prevent spitting and improve steaming
- Powerful motor for quick steaming and precise chopping
- Recipe booklet, spatula, bottle adapter ring and integrated measuring cup included;
- 18-month warranty
This compact model purees very smooth and it is easy to use, clean and store. It purees everything such as chicken, ham, veggies of all kinds and fruit with only little added liquid!
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Damage free installation
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for safety and durability
This powerful and small food processor is ready to provide professional results while taking up minimum amount of space. It is a budget-friendly baby food maker: it chops and grinds really nice, the food texture comes out great and clean up is a breeze!
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Steam, flip, blend and serve- that’s how easy Philips AVENT combined baby food steamer and blender makes it for you to control your child’s dietary needs. The steaming process is the best method to preserve nutrients and flavours and with just another push of a button you can puree the whole mass to the desired consistency!
- Compact design for easy storage
- Powerful blending performance hence blends meat, fish and pulses and is also suitable for sausages and finger foods.
- Voltage is made for 220~240V and you may need to have a power converter or international plug connector.
Though it is not your typical blender for baby food the Conair Cuisinart smart stick is one of the best hand blenders out there. It has a decent 200 W power motor which makes it capable of extensive blending tasks, two speeds, pulse function for pureeing perfectly. It is the perfect tool for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods and comes at a pretty decent price.
- 2 speeds (low and high) for all your blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls
- Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-touch blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless
This 5 in 1 baby food blender has it all: it blends, steams, warms up food, defrosts and sterilizes. With 51 oz cooking and 20 oz blending it has the biggest on the market, particularly handy if you have twins! It has a recipe booklet included that gives helpful indications and it is also a good source for inspiration.
- Preserves nutrients
- Biggest capacity on the market!
- 5 functions, right from birth: warms baby bottles, and jars, sterilizes, steams, defrosts, blends
- 100% automatic